Want to add your logo to your PHOOZY? Check out the options below.
Apollo Series Thermal Capsules (and Iridium Silver / Iridium Gold XP3 Series)
- Screen Printing We recommend screen printing on these as the material accepts the printing very well and due to the shape and size, it’s typically a very simple process.
- Die-Cut Vinyl Decal For more complex designs or 4-color logos, etc., this is the preferred method. You want to make sure it is a die-cut vinyl so that each letter of the logo, etc is cut out (or weeded as they say). This has proven to be a very effective solution and it is quite durable. Since you aren’t washing the PHOOZY like you would a shirt or coffee mug, this is a great, cost-effective solution.
- Heat Transfer We DO NOT recommend using a heat transfer on the Apollo Series. The reason for this is that the Impactor Core is honey-comb type material that can be damaged by the direct heat required to get the transfer to stick. Essentially a heat transfer is the same is the die-cut vinyl option above but using heat to activate the adhesive vs. a non-heat adhesive.
XP3 Series Thermal Capsules w/ UltraShield Skin (Cosmic Black, Mahi Green, Marlin Blue, Pink Fusion, EDGE)
- Screen Printing We recommend screen printing on these as the material accepts the printing very well and due to the shape and size, it’s typically a very simple process. Keep in mind, the UltraShield Skin does have a DWR coating so make sure you use an appropriate ink.
- Die-Cut Vinyl Decal While this is an option, we do not recommend it as the DWR coating on the UltraShield Skin can impact the adhesion of the decal and long term durability of the added logo.
- Heat Transfer Heat transfers work well with the XP3 Series but you have to make sure you use a VERY low temp transfer. The XP3 Series features our Impactor Core 2.0 which has a different internal structure but to not impact performance or appearance, a low temp transfer must be used.
Example of Heat Transfer on XP3:
Example of Screen Printing on XP3: